Friday, 2 October 2015

Cover Photoshoot


In order to find the best possible photograph for my magazine cover I took a variety of photographs of my chosen subject I felt could represent the students I am aiming my magazine towards. I took a number of photographs both in a professional area using a black background and studio lighting as well as taking a few outside with a school wall as a background in order to experiment with how the overall feel of the picture changed with different backgrounds. I also experimented with a couple props in order to get the true feeling of a student. By incorporating a coat in some shots, this shows the overall month the magazine is shot for as well as being relatable for commuting students that also wear similar attire. I have also included some books within some shots to show "the typical student" so that the image is instantly relatable to the majority of readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment