Thursday, 26 November 2015

Pre-Production Work

Photoshoot Plan

For my photoshoot I have decided upon using a simple studio style set up in order to create the most versatile background for my subject. I plan to use a tripod and Nikon D70 camera in order to attain the best quality photos to use for my magazine. My magazine is going to be of the Pop music genre and therefore the style of images I am after is something that feels almost alive and happy. Because of my genre of magazine, I have selected a couple of outfits for my model to pose wearing which help display the style and "attitude" I want my subject to express. The floral dress with the pearl bracelets will be used to add a feminine quality to the photographs and well as showcase a more formal outfit perhaps worn on stage. The tan jacket, boots and blue top will be used to add a sense of the subject being more casual and therefore more like my target audience. By showcasing both sides of my model I will show two different sides to the same artist showing how the artist, although famous, is still a person and is therefore still relatable to my niche market.

No comments:

Post a Comment